1. Updated — April 10, 4:55 p.m. ET:
2. Fifteen people, including 12 children, were injured when a silver Dodge Durango collided with another car, sending it crashing into KinderCare day care in Winter Park, Fla., on Wednesday afternoon.
4. Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children said around 6:45 p.m. that one patient has died.
5. Orange County Fire & Rescue reported there were more than 50 children in the building at the time of the crash.
6. Diaz said a “silver or grayish” Dodge Durango crashed into another vehicle that then crashed into the KinderCare building in Winter Park. The Durango then fled the scene.
7. The vehicle was later reported found almost three hours after the initial crash. No suspects have been taken into custody following the hit and run.
8. Florida Highway Patrol believe they’ve found the Dodge Durango connected with the crash and are looking for 26-year-old Robert Corchado, who they believe was the driver of the vehicle.
Police believe the suspect connected with the crash is trying to catch a flight to flee the area.
9. On Thursday, the suspect turned himself in to the Orange County Jail after a 24-hour manhunt.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲