1. Don’t forget about grammar:
Vowels are sexy, use them.
2. Avoid emoticon overload:
A smiley is worth a thousand words. Use sparingly.
3. Don’t “hehe” and “haha” your way through life:
You’re not a 13 year-old girl.
4. Don’t chat them as soon as they sign on:
Stalking is illegal in all fifty states.
5. Avoid the play-by-play:
This may be shocking, but your crush shouldn’t be able to chart your every bowel movement based on your gchat history.
6. Wait for a response:
“Your crush is typing…” Let them finish.
7. Make sure they’re not actually busy:
Just like a traffic light, red means stop.
8. Make sure you’re typing in the right window:
“Surprise! I’m secretly obsessed with you,” doesn’t tend to go over well.
Happy flirting ;D
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏