1. Don’t forget about grammar:
Vowels are sexy, use them.
2. Avoid emoticon overload:
A smiley is worth a thousand words. Use sparingly.
3. Don’t “hehe” and “haha” your way through life:
You’re not a 13 year-old girl.
4. Don’t chat them as soon as they sign on:
Stalking is illegal in all fifty states.
5. Avoid the play-by-play:
This may be shocking, but your crush shouldn’t be able to chart your every bowel movement based on your gchat history.
6. Wait for a response:
“Your crush is typing…” Let them finish.
7. Make sure they’re not actually busy:
Just like a traffic light, red means stop.
8. Make sure you’re typing in the right window:
“Surprise! I’m secretly obsessed with you,” doesn’t tend to go over well.
Happy flirting ;D
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.