24. Bananas: 656 Calories Per Dollar
Cheap and effective. Bananas cost about $0.61 per lb according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics and pack in 400 calories per lb. So for maximum fatness with minimum cost, ditch the fast food entirely and head to the fruit aisle. FYI, the average banana weighs less than half a pound, so you’re gonna have to eat quite a few to get those calories.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘