1. Tweeting from the wrong account is a legitimate situation you fear.
2. You yell out "WHY?!" when this happens.
3. You do this every month.
4. This is your everyday vocabulary.
5. You've complained about the pointlessness of Klout and yet you've checked your score a fair amount of times.
6. If you accidentally tweet a grammatical error from your brand's account, everyone immediately corrects you and it makes you want to cry.
7. Choosing a social listening/moderation tool is like naming your child.
8. You've sent agency-wide emails asking coworkers to "like" a Facebook page so you could secure a URL.
9. Trying to explain your job to your friends and family is like rocket science.
10. You probably checkin at restaurants before you even go inside.
11. This makes you weep.
12. You know what EdgeRank is and have probably cursed it a few times.
13. Auto DMs make you unreasonably angry.
14. You've seen your fair share of hate messages in your twitter feed.
15. When there's a company crisis, you deal with all the wrath.
16. You create an account on new social platforms because you're an early adopter.
17. You think in 140 characters or less.
18. This is basically you at any given moment.
19. Vacation? HAHA that's short for "I'll check my pages once or twice a day."
20. If you have a bad experience, your first instinct is to tweet your angst at the company twitter handle.
21. You have this website bookmarked.
22. As much as you make fun, you have definitely started a Facebook post with "Like this if."
23. You sympathize with CMs when a brand is suffering a PR disaster.
24. You get a little too excited when a celeb mentions your brand.
25. There is no better feeling than banning a troll.
26. But even though you deal with a lot of crap, you kind of really love your job.
Swiftie, Slytherin. firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Arielle Calderon at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.