4. This is your everyday vocabulary.
9. Trying to explain your job to your friends and family is like rocket science.
You: I run social media for [insert brand]
Friend: But what does that mean?
You: I run the Facebook and Twitter pages for [insert brand]
Friend: So you basically tweet all day? I could do that.
You: *Resists the urge to punch friend in face*
14. You’ve seen your fair share of hate messages in your twitter feed.
And you could most definitely get any customer service job after dealing with all the trolls.
21. You have this website bookmarked.
- At least 41 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Brexit fallout: Leaders of the remaining European Union states will call for the UK's withdrawal to happen in an "orderly fashion" and quickly.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸