4. This is your everyday vocabulary.
9. Trying to explain your job to your friends and family is like rocket science.
You: I run social media for [insert brand]
Friend: But what does that mean?
You: I run the Facebook and Twitter pages for [insert brand]
Friend: So you basically tweet all day? I could do that.
You: *Resists the urge to punch friend in face*
14. You’ve seen your fair share of hate messages in your twitter feed.
And you could most definitely get any customer service job after dealing with all the trolls.
21. You have this website bookmarked.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.