4. This is your everyday vocabulary.
9. Trying to explain your job to your friends and family is like rocket science.
You: I run social media for [insert brand]
Friend: But what does that mean?
You: I run the Facebook and Twitter pages for [insert brand]
Friend: So you basically tweet all day? I could do that.
You: *Resists the urge to punch friend in face*
14. You’ve seen your fair share of hate messages in your twitter feed.
And you could most definitely get any customer service job after dealing with all the trolls.
21. You have this website bookmarked.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝