Some dude said he wasn't excited about it being Podcast Tuesday.
This week we talk to our super good friend, mentor, and BuzzFeed's news app goddess Stacy-Marie Ishmael, who is a boss at absolutely everything she does.
1. "You can tell a white person wrote it because there are a lot of time travel questions."
2. "Just me and this potato"
3. "Please send us your babies!"
4. "I didn't know I was black until I moved out of Trinidad."
5. "You can't be what you can't see...the mere sight of a woman who looks like you doing things you aspire to is transformational at the cellular level."
6. "The emotional labor of constantly representing yourself"
7. "You need people who call you out on your shit."
8. "I'm not taking the pigeon propaganda!"
Subscribe on iTunes!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Questions? Comments? Need some advice? Email us at AnotherRound@BuzzFeed.com!
Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton cover everything from race, gender and pop culture to squirrels, mangoes, and bad jokes, all in one boozy podcast.
Contact Another Round at email@example.com.
Contact Heben Nigatu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thirty-something from Louisville, KY. Made of bourbon and awesome.
Contact Tracy Clayton at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.