It's Podcast Tuesday and, per usual, Drake just can't contain his excitement.
And we also see the return of Tracy's Joke Time! This guy heard it and has been doing this ever since.
Here are 7 random things you can look forward to hearing this episode:
1. "My dad was like, 'Here's the deal: if you go to Howard, I won't make you major in African American studies."
2. "I'm not a hater! I just have questions. I have follow-up questions."
3. "You're sitting next to a Nigerian national in a velvet blazer and Ferragamo slippers."
4. "Pink Oil: ruiner of pillow cases across the nation."
5. "Don't listen to all these people talking about 'oh, [college is] the best years of your life.' Want better for yourself!"
6. "We know your type, Shani. You like the most beautiful looking horse."
7. "I graduated and then I went natural. The end."
Subscribe on iTunes!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Questions? Comments? Need some advice? Email us at AnotherRound@BuzzFeed.com!
Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton cover everything from race, gender and pop culture to squirrels, mangoes, and bad jokes, all in one boozy podcast.
Contact Another Round at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thirty-something from Louisville, KY. Made of bourbon and awesome.
Contact Tracy Clayton at email@example.com.
Contact Heben Nigatu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.