It's Podcast Tuesday again and Drake just can't stop smiling!
We also talk to the man you can blame for all those hours of forced smalltalk with white people about The Wire, David Simon!
Here are 6 random things you can look forward to hearing this episode:
1. "Let's not name [your new baby sister] 'Dump Truck.' That's a terrible idea."
2. "Nobody loves a bureaucrat, do they?"
3. "How do you write realistic dialogue when white people can be so cartoonishly racist?"
4. "Every time I watch the VMAs I'm like, 'Why did I do this to myself?'"
5. "We're, like, complex human beings, who'da thought? Surprise!"
6. "[Kanye is] like the drunk uncle that also makes good points every once in awhile."
Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton cover everything from race, gender and pop culture to squirrels, mangoes, and bad jokes, all in one boozy podcast.
Contact Another Round at email@example.com.
Thirty-something from Louisville, KY. Made of bourbon and awesome.
Contact Tracy Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Heben Nigatu at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.