And that’s because this episode features the return of “What Had Happened Was” and a new segment called “Is This Real Life?!”
Here are five random things you can look forward to hearing this episode:
1. “Imagine if two white men just started fighting about a dashiki in front of you?”
2. “Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground!”
4. “[Parks and Recreation] makes white people the joke, the natives aren’t the joke.”
5. “Stay in your lane, stop swerving!”
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.