1. 63% of Sandberg’s followers are female.
That’s a significantly higher percentage of female followers than the average Twitter user has, according to an analysis of Sandberg’s Twitter base by audience measurement firm PeekAnalytics, provided exclusively to BuzzFeed.
2. 29% of them make more than $100,000 a year.
Sandberg has 1.3 times as many followers making over $100,000 as the average Twitter user does.
3. 2% of her followers went to (or currently go to) Ivy League schools.
Which may not seem like a lot, but it’s more than one and a half times the average.
4. Her Twitter audience is 283 times more influential than average.
PeekAnalytics measures influence by how well-connected Twitter users are across sixty social sites. And like Sandberg herself, her over 54,000 followers are very well-connected indeed.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀