1. 63% of Sandberg’s followers are female.
That’s a significantly higher percentage of female followers than the average Twitter user has, according to an analysis of Sandberg’s Twitter base by audience measurement firm PeekAnalytics, provided exclusively to BuzzFeed.
2. 29% of them make more than $100,000 a year.
Sandberg has 1.3 times as many followers making over $100,000 as the average Twitter user does.
3. 2% of her followers went to (or currently go to) Ivy League schools.
Which may not seem like a lot, but it’s more than one and a half times the average.
4. Her Twitter audience is 283 times more influential than average.
PeekAnalytics measures influence by how well-connected Twitter users are across sixty social sites. And like Sandberg herself, her over 54,000 followers are very well-connected indeed.
- Canada's Conservatives voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.