1. 63% of Sandberg’s followers are female.
That’s a significantly higher percentage of female followers than the average Twitter user has, according to an analysis of Sandberg’s Twitter base by audience measurement firm PeekAnalytics, provided exclusively to BuzzFeed.
2. 29% of them make more than $100,000 a year.
Sandberg has 1.3 times as many followers making over $100,000 as the average Twitter user does.
3. 2% of her followers went to (or currently go to) Ivy League schools.
Which may not seem like a lot, but it’s more than one and a half times the average.
4. Her Twitter audience is 283 times more influential than average.
PeekAnalytics measures influence by how well-connected Twitter users are across sixty social sites. And like Sandberg herself, her over 54,000 followers are very well-connected indeed.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏