1. It beat out the South Beach diet in 2011.
2. Same with the Master Cleanse.
But the Beyonce-approved cleanse does seem to spike in popularity every January.
3. And the Mediterranean diet.
Though Mediterranean was buoyed by some good press earlier this year.
4. It surged past Atkins in 2012.
5. The raw food diet never really put up a fight.
6. Gluten-free has been surprisingly static.
7. The "Skinny Bitch" diet tried hard but ultimately lost.
This vegan diet enjoyed its biggest audience in 2007.
8. Low-fat has been languishing for years.
However, there is one food trend that Paleo has yet to catch up with...
Thumbnail via Paul Cowan/Shutterstock.