2. Choosing a School for My Daughter in a Segregated City — The New York Times Magazine
4. At Profiles Theatre the Drama—and Abuse—Is Real — Chicago Reader
5. This Village in Zimbabwe Holds a Key to Ending AIDS — BuzzFeed News
6. The Audition — The Stranger
7. Who Owns Southern Food? — Oxford American
8. Amber Heard and the Narratives of Domestic Violence — BuzzFeed Reader
Anita Badejo is an associate features editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Anita Badejo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.