1. Former congressman and mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner recently favorited a tweet on Tinder being the new “ultimate sext” app. Weiner notoriously fell from grace twice over a sexting scandal.
5. Reached for comment, Weiner said the favorites were accidental:
“there were a bunch of favorites there that I didn’t either didn’t recognize or mean to favorite. im not clear on how they got marked in the first place but I assume hit the little star thing accidentally as I scrolled through stuff.”
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.