1. Former congressman and mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner recently favorited a tweet on Tinder being the new “ultimate sext” app. Weiner notoriously fell from grace twice over a sexting scandal.
5. Reached for comment, Weiner said the favorites were accidental:
“there were a bunch of favorites there that I didn’t either didn’t recognize or mean to favorite. im not clear on how they got marked in the first place but I assume hit the little star thing accidentally as I scrolled through stuff.”
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.