1. Obama in 2006: I have had enough of using terrorism as a wedge issue in our politics
2. Obama in 2007 on 9/11: A tragedy meant to united us is being used as a political wedge issue used to divide us
3. Obama in 2009: We will not be safe if we see national security as wedge issue that divides America
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀