1. Obama in 2006: I have had enough of using terrorism as a wedge issue in our politics
2. Obama in 2007 on 9/11: A tragedy meant to united us is being used as a political wedge issue used to divide us
3. Obama in 2009: We will not be safe if we see national security as wedge issue that divides America
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.