1. Obama in 2006: I have had enough of using terrorism as a wedge issue in our politics
2. Obama in 2007 on 9/11: A tragedy meant to united us is being used as a political wedge issue used to divide us
3. Obama in 2009: We will not be safe if we see national security as wedge issue that divides America
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋