1. Hillary is not fond of talking about Monica Lewinsky’s resurgence: Asked on BBC radio what she thinks of Lewinsky’s recent reemergence, she dodged and said the country has moved past it.
2. Hillary has finally spoken out about her 1975 defense of an accused child rapist: In an interview with British parent network Mumsnet Clinton says she had a “professional duty to represent my client to the best of my ability.”
3. Hillary views Iraq with regret, both in her 2003 vote for the war and the aftermath: Speaking with the BBC, Clinton calls the failure of the Maliki government in Iraq, as “the biggest regret I have.”
4. People will never be tired of asking Hillary Clinton if she wants to run for president.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰