1. Hillary is not fond of talking about Monica Lewinsky’s resurgence: Asked on BBC radio what she thinks of Lewinsky’s recent reemergence, she dodged and said the country has moved past it.
2. Hillary has finally spoken out about her 1975 defense of an accused child rapist: In an interview with British parent network Mumsnet Clinton says she had a “professional duty to represent my client to the best of my ability.”
3. Hillary views Iraq with regret, both in her 2003 vote for the war and the aftermath: Speaking with the BBC, Clinton calls the failure of the Maliki government in Iraq, as “the biggest regret I have.”
4. People will never be tired of asking Hillary Clinton if she wants to run for president.
- Today's the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The US Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.