1. Hillary is not fond of talking about Monica Lewinsky’s resurgence: Asked on BBC radio what she thinks of Lewinsky’s recent reemergence, she dodged and said the country has moved past it.
2. Hillary has finally spoken out about her 1975 defense of an accused child rapist: In an interview with British parent network Mumsnet Clinton says she had a “professional duty to represent my client to the best of my ability.”
3. Hillary views Iraq with regret, both in her 2003 vote for the war and the aftermath: Speaking with the BBC, Clinton calls the failure of the Maliki government in Iraq, as “the biggest regret I have.”
4. People will never be tired of asking Hillary Clinton if she wants to run for president.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀