1. Herbert Hoover with his son at a railroad station:
2. FDR and his family pose for a photo in the White House:
3. Harry Truman with his daughter before a White House reception:
4. Dwight Eisenhower and his family watch TV in the White House:
5. John F. Kennedy plays with his son John Jr. outside the White House:
6. Lyndon B. Johnson sings with his dog and grandson in the White House:
7. Richard Nixon gets a hug from his daughter shortly after resigning along with a dog photobomb on the left:
8. Gerald Ford and his daughter and wife take their dog for a walk at Camp David:
9. Jimmy Carter plays with his daughter and grandson in a tree house on the White House grounds:
10. Ronald Reagan builds a snowman with his son and grandkids outside the White House:
11. George H.W. Bush sleds with his daughter at Camp David:
12. Bill Clinton gets a hug from his daughter Chelsea in the West Wing:
13. George W. Bush holds both his daughters shortly after their birth:
14. Barack Obama gets a hug from his daughter Sasha:
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.