1. Franklin Roosevelt with a shark he caught during a cruise:
2. Harry Truman hanging out shirtless on the presidential yacht wearing loafers while touring Bermuda:
3. Dwight Eisenhower with some cool shades:
4. President Kennedy and his wife watching the America's Cup Race off Rhode Island:
5. Lyndon Johnson presenting a young boy a basket of puppies:
6. Richard Nixon playing the piano at the Grand Ole Opry House:
7. Gerald Ford napping while deep-sea fishing:
8. Jimmy Carter fishing with his daughter in Georgia:
9. Ronald Reagan dressing up as Santa Claus at the White House:
10. George H.W. Bush and his sons bro-ing out on a motorboat:
11. Bill Clinton and Al Gore jogging:
12. George W. Bush embracing a child in an orphanage in Zambia:
13. President Obama with a squirt gun at Camp David:
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.