1. Nicki Minaj said she was voting for Mitt Romney because “lazy bitches fucking up the economy.”
She was being sarcastic.
2. Tupac attacked Bill Clinton in “How Do You Want It.”
Bill Clinton, Mr. Bob Dole
You’re too old to understand the way the game’s told
You’re lame so I gotta hit you with the hot facts
Want some on lease? I’m making millions, n***as top that
They wanna censor me; they’d rather see me in a cell
Living in hell — only a few of us’ll live to tell
5. Eminem attacked Lynn Cheney and the FCC In “Without Me.”
I know that you got a job, Ms. Cheney, but your husband’s heart problem’s complicating
So the FCC won’t let me be or let me be me so let me see
They tried to shut me down on MTV, but it feels so empty without me
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.