1. Nicki Minaj said she was voting for Mitt Romney because “lazy bitches fucking up the economy.”
She was being sarcastic.
2. Tupac attacked Bill Clinton in “How Do You Want It.”
Bill Clinton, Mr. Bob Dole
You’re too old to understand the way the game’s told
You’re lame so I gotta hit you with the hot facts
Want some on lease? I’m making millions, n***as top that
They wanna censor me; they’d rather see me in a cell
Living in hell — only a few of us’ll live to tell
5. Eminem attacked Lynn Cheney and the FCC In “Without Me.”
I know that you got a job, Ms. Cheney, but your husband’s heart problem’s complicating
So the FCC won’t let me be or let me be me so let me see
They tried to shut me down on MTV, but it feels so empty without me
- Rick Perry, who previously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is now saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸