1. Dealing with travel.
2. Conducting foreign relations.
3. Discussing climate change.
Batman And Robin
4. Helping watch the President’s weight.
Jingle All The Way
5. Dealing with NASA.
6. Discussing re-election.
7. Answering questions about Romney’s tax return.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.