1. Romney in 2007:Politics should end at the water’s edge. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid shouldn’t be going to Syria.
2. Romney in 2007:The President leads our foreign policy. You don’t have two people conducting separate foreign policies.
3. Romney in 2007 on this attacking Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld: “I don’t think pointing fingers at individuals is a productive exercise.”
“I really don’t think pointing fingers at individuals is a productive exercise at this point,” Romney said on those attacking Rumsfeld. “Clearly the president would agree the buck stops with him. He’s responsible for the management of our affairs, and I would not suggest we go and try and find individuals within various departments to assume the blame.”
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖