1. Romney in 2007:Politics should end at the water’s edge. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid shouldn’t be going to Syria.
2. Romney in 2007:The President leads our foreign policy. You don’t have two people conducting separate foreign policies.
3. Romney in 2007 on this attacking Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld: “I don’t think pointing fingers at individuals is a productive exercise.”
“I really don’t think pointing fingers at individuals is a productive exercise at this point,” Romney said on those attacking Rumsfeld. “Clearly the president would agree the buck stops with him. He’s responsible for the management of our affairs, and I would not suggest we go and try and find individuals within various departments to assume the blame.”
- France is casting its first round of ballets today for a new president in a context unlike any other in the country's recent history 🇫🇷
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.