1. Wearing a sombrero at the annual Gridiron Dinner.
3. Hanging out his with his horse “Little Man” at his ranch in 1977 in cowboy attire.
4. Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at the White House in 1988.
5. Wearing a fake mustache with a plaid blazer and turtleneck during a congressional barbecue.
6. Wearing an anti-Michael Dukakis mask at his desk in the Oval Office.
7. Dressing up as Santa Claus for a Christmas party in 1983.
8. Taking time to pose for a photo on a horse as governor.
9. Badass beanie-cap Reagan.
10. Golfing in a pair of excellent plaid pants in California in 1986.
11. “Covered in popcorn by the New York Giants” outfit.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.