1. Wearing a sombrero at the annual Gridiron Dinner.
3. Hanging out his with his horse “Little Man” at his ranch in 1977 in cowboy attire.
4. Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at the White House in 1988.
5. Wearing a fake mustache with a plaid blazer and turtleneck during a congressional barbecue.
6. Wearing an anti-Michael Dukakis mask at his desk in the Oval Office.
7. Dressing up as Santa Claus for a Christmas party in 1983.
8. Taking time to pose for a photo on a horse as governor.
9. Badass beanie-cap Reagan.
10. Golfing in a pair of excellent plaid pants in California in 1986.
11. “Covered in popcorn by the New York Giants” outfit.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎