1. Wearing a sombrero at the annual Gridiron Dinner.
3. Hanging out his with his horse “Little Man” at his ranch in 1977 in cowboy attire.
4. Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at the White House in 1988.
5. Wearing a fake mustache with a plaid blazer and turtleneck during a congressional barbecue.
6. Wearing an anti-Michael Dukakis mask at his desk in the Oval Office.
7. Dressing up as Santa Claus for a Christmas party in 1983.
8. Taking time to pose for a photo on a horse as governor.
9. Badass beanie-cap Reagan.
10. Golfing in a pair of excellent plaid pants in California in 1986.
11. “Covered in popcorn by the New York Giants” outfit.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.