1. Obama today: I’m the same guy I was 10-12 years ago.
3. Obama in 2004: My religious faith dictates marriage is between a man and a woman, gay marriage is not a civil right.
4. Obama in 2004: We need to decriminalize our marijuana laws. In 2007 debate he said he opposed decriminalizing marijuana.
7. Obama in 2007: The Bush Administration “hides behind executive privilege.” He later asserted it on Fast and Furious.
8. Obama in 2008: I oppose an individual mandate.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.