1. Obama today: I’m the same guy I was 10-12 years ago.
3. Obama in 2004: My religious faith dictates marriage is between a man and a woman, gay marriage is not a civil right.
4. Obama in 2004: We need to decriminalize our marijuana laws. In 2007 debate he said he opposed decriminalizing marijuana.
7. Obama in 2007: The Bush Administration “hides behind executive privilege.” He later asserted it on Fast and Furious.
8. Obama in 2008: I oppose an individual mandate.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.