1. Obama today: I’m the same guy I was 10-12 years ago.
3. Obama in 2004: My religious faith dictates marriage is between a man and a woman, gay marriage is not a civil right.
4. Obama in 2004: We need to decriminalize our marijuana laws. In 2007 debate he said he opposed decriminalizing marijuana.
7. Obama in 2007: The Bush Administration “hides behind executive privilege.” He later asserted it on Fast and Furious.
8. Obama in 2008: I oppose an individual mandate.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈