1. Obama in 2008:”The fact that lobbyist and special interests have been so dominant in how Washington works” has contributed to the American people don’t think they know what’s going….I want transparency. I want accountability.”
2. Obama in 2008:”On the whole issue of transparency this has been the most secretive administration maybe in our history. I mean, they won’t let you know what’s going on on anything.”
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏