1. Obama in 2008:”The fact that lobbyist and special interests have been so dominant in how Washington works” has contributed to the American people don’t think they know what’s going….I want transparency. I want accountability.”
2. Obama in 2008:”On the whole issue of transparency this has been the most secretive administration maybe in our history. I mean, they won’t let you know what’s going on on anything.”
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈