1. 2011: “The President, again, since I have been with him in 2004, has supported the assault weapons ban. And we continue to do so.”
2. 2012: The President doesn’t have a position on extending the assault weapons ban.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.