1. 2011: “The President, again, since I have been with him in 2004, has supported the assault weapons ban. And we continue to do so.”
2. 2012: The President doesn’t have a position on extending the assault weapons ban.
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.