1. 2011: “The President, again, since I have been with him in 2004, has supported the assault weapons ban. And we continue to do so.”
2. 2012: The President doesn’t have a position on extending the assault weapons ban.
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."