1. Here’s Oversight Committee ranking member Rep. Elijah Cummings reading the text of Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s ad to IRS revenue agent Elizabeth Hofacre, asking if she has any knowledge of what the ad claims is fact:
2. Here’s McConnell’s ad from May:
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤