1. July 20, 2012, Aurora, Colorado, Theater Shooting: 10 Days Without Tweeting
2. Aug. 5, 2012, Sikh Temple Shooting: One Day Without Tweeting
3. Dec. 11, 2012, Clackamas Town Center Shooting: One Day Without Tweeting
4. Dec. 14, 2012, Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: Four Days Without Tweeting
5. Sept. 16, 2013, Washington, D.C., Navy Yard Shooting: One Day (And Counting) Without Tweeting
- Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- Rep. Devin Nunes' claims about Trump surveillance has threatened the ability for intelligence committees to work together — one of the longest bipartisan traditions on the Hill.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.