1. President Obama
2. White House Budget Director Jeffrey Zients
3. Robert Gibbs in August 2010
4. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
5. Robert Gibbs in December 2010
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.