1. “There’s a discussion to be had about Social Security….there’s a discussion to be had about the massive debt and deficit that President created. I think we ought to have that discussion.”
2. “Denial is saying we are conservatives. Maybe we can run up the deficit another three trillion dollars in the next four years. That’s not conservatism, that’s madness.”
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Some of Europe's most vulnerable children are seeking refuge in the UK only to disappear from care and possibly fall into the clutches of people-traffickers.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱