1. “There’s a discussion to be had about Social Security….there’s a discussion to be had about the massive debt and deficit that President created. I think we ought to have that discussion.”
2. “Denial is saying we are conservatives. Maybe we can run up the deficit another three trillion dollars in the next four years. That’s not conservatism, that’s madness.”
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing Saturday that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan.