2. The conservative National Legal and Policy Center, which has taken issue with a tour promoting free enterprise being sponsored by General Motors, launched the website http://fauxenterprise.com/ Sunday night to counter the Chamber.
The site, which features economists Fredrick Hayek and Milton Friedman mocking the two Chamber tour participants bills itself as “a somewhat satirical, somewhat serious look at what happens when crony companies make a complete mockery of our free enterprise system. Government Motors — still partially owned by the United States Treasury — is the absolute worst poster child imaginable for free market vibrancy.”
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀