1. December 2009: Solid B+
2. August 2010: Incomplete
“Well, I think it’s incomplete. Until the economy has rebounded fully. But when I look back on what we’ve accomplished in the last 18 months, preventing the country sinking into a Great Depression, two economists, including John McCain’s economist from the campaign, estimated that if we hadn’t made the decisions we’ve made, you would have had an additional eight million people unemployed, and we would be in a Great Depression.”
3. October 2011: Incomplete
4. May 2012: Incomplete
5. September 2012: Incomplete
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 24. Officials still need to search 80% of the building.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂