1. December 2009: Solid B+
2. August 2010: Incomplete
“Well, I think it’s incomplete. Until the economy has rebounded fully. But when I look back on what we’ve accomplished in the last 18 months, preventing the country sinking into a Great Depression, two economists, including John McCain’s economist from the campaign, estimated that if we hadn’t made the decisions we’ve made, you would have had an additional eight million people unemployed, and we would be in a Great Depression.”
3. October 2011: Incomplete
4. May 2012: Incomplete
5. September 2012: Incomplete
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 27 lawmakers are boycotting Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Monica Crowley, an appointee to Trump's White House, has decided to step away from the administration following a plagiarism scandal.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.