1. He finished his book in November.
2. He plans a sequel to his book, which ends when Obama is just 27.
3. He thinks the book is a fair look at President Obama's past.
4. He's got some exclusive photographs.
5. He finished fact checking the book in March.
6. He went to Indonesia to research Obama's boyhood there.
7. He realizes even non-conspiracy theorists don't know Obama's father was an atheist.
8. He went to Kenya while researching for the book.
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.