1. He finished his book in November.
2. He plans a sequel to his book, which ends when Obama is just 27.
3. He thinks the book is a fair look at President Obama’s past.
4. He’s got some exclusive photographs.
5. He finished fact checking the book in March.
6. He went to Indonesia to research Obama’s boyhood there.
7. He realizes even non-conspiracy theorists don’t know Obama’s father was an atheist.
8. He went to Kenya while researching for the book.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- People in the country Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- A girl's grandfather kept journals of their memories from when she was 2 until she turned 5 and people are can't take how cute it is 😍