2. In one memo, a Clinton aide discusses Hillary Clinton using “Internet” to reach “young women.” The aide said the document was becoming “a very popular mode of communication.”
4. White House speechwriter David Shipley said Bill Clinton could heal the racial divide with a speech following after the O.J. trial.
6. Hillary Clinton thought the individual mandate was bad (back when it was a Republican idea).
7. In a memo, a Hillary Clinton aide gave a detailed rundown of which reporters on a trip were friendly to Clinton.
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭