2. In one memo, a Clinton aide discusses Hillary Clinton using “Internet” to reach “young women.” The aide said the document was becoming “a very popular mode of communication.”
4. White House speechwriter David Shipley said Bill Clinton could heal the racial divide with a speech following after the O.J. trial.
6. Hillary Clinton thought the individual mandate was bad (back when it was a Republican idea).
7. In a memo, a Hillary Clinton aide gave a detailed rundown of which reporters on a trip were friendly to Clinton.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is ramping up outreach to Hispanic voters as it prepares for the final stretch in the run against Trump.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵