1. President Johnson had this phone call with Martin Luther King Jr. discussing strategy for passing the law.
2. President Johnson gave this address to Congress urging the to pass the Voting Rights Act.
5. Johnson gave these remarks on signing the Voting Rights Act.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- Trump started the debate with a sniffly nose and now people are concerned for his health 👀
- DNA-testing startup Color Genomics is unveiling $50 tests for the relatives of people who test positive for a cancer mutation.