2. Abraham Lincoln 1860: “Vote Yourself a Farm”
3. James Blaine 1884: “Ma, Ma, Where’s my Pa, Gone to the White House, Ha, Ha, Ha”
4. William Henry Harrison 1840: “Tippecanoe and Tyler Too”
5. Calvin Coolidge 1924: “Keep Cool With Coolidge”
6. Herbert Hoover 1928:” A Chicken In Every Pot And A Car In Every Garage”
7. Warren G. Harding 1920: “Cox and Cocktails”
8. William Howard Taft 1908: “Get On a Raft With Taft”
9. Henry Clay 1844: “Who Is James Polk?”
10. Ross Perot 1992: “Ross for Boss”
11. John C. Fremont 1856: “Free Soil, Free Labor, Free Speech, Free Men, and Fremont”
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝