2. Abraham Lincoln 1860: “Vote Yourself a Farm”
3. James Blaine 1884: “Ma, Ma, Where’s my Pa, Gone to the White House, Ha, Ha, Ha”
4. William Henry Harrison 1840: “Tippecanoe and Tyler Too”
5. Calvin Coolidge 1924: “Keep Cool With Coolidge”
6. Herbert Hoover 1928:” A Chicken In Every Pot And A Car In Every Garage”
7. Warren G. Harding 1920: “Cox and Cocktails”
8. William Howard Taft 1908: “Get On a Raft With Taft”
9. Henry Clay 1844: “Who Is James Polk?”
10. Ross Perot 1992: “Ross for Boss”
11. John C. Fremont 1856: “Free Soil, Free Labor, Free Speech, Free Men, and Fremont”
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.