1. A retaining wall collapsed at a recycling plant in Qingdao on Sunday after heavy rain hit the eastern Chinese city. Eighteen people were killed, the Associated Press reports.
3. The wall crushed a house for workers, where 40 people were staying, the Qingdao government information office said. Three others were injured in the accident.
5. Recently, China’s eastern coastal and southern regions have been drenched by heavy rains. There were two other deaths in the Hunan province and Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, which were also linked to flooding and landslides.
7. Authorities are investigating the collapse.
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- A top Democrat said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in a suspected terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. The suspect was killed.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️