4. The White House has taken additional steps to achieve gender balance, including nominating Samantha Powers as United Nations ambassador and Susan E. Rice as national security adviser. In total, Obama has named 13 women to cabinet-level positions.
7. “It’s not so much about how many women, but are women represented, are the policies helping women?” said Victoria A. Budson, the executive director of the women and public policy program at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
Senate Armed Services Committee regarding sexual assaults in the military.
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.