2. This is the first time an incumbent has won the Dorset elections.
3. Dorset has no formal government because the town’s population ranges from 22 to 28 people, depending on whether the minister and his family are in town.
4. Residents can vote as many times as they like — for $1 a vote.
8. This lizard also ran for mayor.
9. Bobby will celebrate his victory with ice cream and fishing.
11. You can watch him be adorable below.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- An anti-establishment wave has prompted Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign after losing a constitutional referendum.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏