2. This is the first time an incumbent has won the Dorset elections.
3. Dorset has no formal government because the town’s population ranges from 22 to 28 people, depending on whether the minister and his family are in town.
4. Residents can vote as many times as they like — for $1 a vote.
8. This lizard also ran for mayor.
9. Bobby will celebrate his victory with ice cream and fishing.
11. You can watch him be adorable below.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱