1. I’m sure you have noticed it hasn’t been very cold so far this winter.
It’s been annoying for those of us who love snow BUT the unseasonably warm weather has an upside…
3. Squirrels generally start to get quite roly-poly in the winter months but this year they are fatter than ever.
Wildlife presenter Iolo Williams told WalesOnline the mild winter had left an “abundance of food for squirrels.”
5. “There has been no shortage of nuts, seeds, and fungi for them to eat and store,” he said.
“With the extra layers of fat and thicker winter coat this can make them look much bigger.”
7. And it’s not just in the U.K.: Extra-tubby squirrels are being spotted everywhere.
8. Lots of fatter-than-normal squirrels have been spotted in Canada.
9. Luckily for Canadian squirrels black is a slimming color.
12. People are just loving the fatter squirrels.
13. This little lump became a meme.
14. Such majesty.
16. Just because, why not?
17. We love you, fat squirrels.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂