Gentlemen, if your love life isn’t going anywhere, it may be time to learn how to fly.
And ladies, you may want to try physical therapy.
That’s according to new data released by Tinder, which shows that male pilots and female physical therapists get swiped right on the dating app at the highest rate of any profession for their respective genders.
Tinder added occupation and education details to profiles last November, so the company knows which jobs generate the most interest among its users. Tinder has been downloaded over 100 million times, so this data comes from a massive amount of swipes.
Intriguingly, model didn’t crack the top five for either gender, and founder/entrepreneur made the top three for each.
Here are the full rankings, per Tinder:
Most right-swiped jobs for women in the U.S.:
1. Physical Therapist
2. Interior Designer
6. College Student
7. Speech Language Pathologist
9. Social Media Manager
11. Dental Hygienist
13. Flight Attendant
14. Personal Trainer
15. Real Estate Agent
Most right-swiped jobs for men in the U.S.:
5. TV/Radio Personality
10. College Student
12. Personal Trainer
13. Financial Advisor
14. Police Officer
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀
Connect With TechLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.