1. There were jubilant scenes in Sydney after Australia sealed a 5-0 sweep in the Ashes on January 5.
2. They rolled England out for 166 to claim a 281-run victory with more than two days to spare in the fifth test at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Sunday.
3. Captain Alastair Cook was forced to apologise to English fans. Talking directly to the crowd he said: “I’m sorry we’ve let you down.”
7. Australia’s captain Michael Clarke admitted he couldn’t have imagined winning all five tests.
8. Australia have now leapfrogged England and Pakistan into third place in the ICC Test rankings. England are now fourth.
It marks an incredible turn-around for Clarke’s team, who only last year lost 3-0 in England.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸