5. The Castle Marne Inn did the job.
He told Medavia: “I convinced Michelle we were going to go out for dinner for our fourth anniversary. I dropped off Michelle’s dress at her house with instructions to wear it. I then saddled up the horse, which was called Romeo, and rode him to the Castle Marne Inn.
“As Michelle arrived I felt my heart beating fast but I never questioned what I was about to do. I was ready to ask her. I rode up on Romeo, dismounted and proposed to her beside the castle, under a vine arch.”
8. Here’s their story.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.