3. “What is less well known is that he was also a renowned cat lover.”
Hunter S. Thompson
7. “Soon Snowball had a litter of polydactyl-gene-carrying cats, who Hemingway named after famous people of his time.”
9. “Just as the Hemingway legend continues to grow after his death, so does the celebrity-named, six-toed, 55-cat colony at his home-turned-museum.”
11. “I was intrigued by the story of a softer side to Hemingway and gained permission for a companion shoot.”
13. “I decided to use a contrived portrait setting befitting their genetic and celebrity heritage.”
15. “Like their famous namesakes, some of the cats lapped up the attention while others fled from the set like they were being chased by paparazzi.”
16. Here’s Henry with Winston Churchill.
Watch his making-of video here.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.