I would NOT want to be an #MB member in the coming hours, the people have ended Islamic rule in #Egypt. @gelhaddad flee while you can
You shouldn’t call yourself an Egyptian @gelhaddad You’re disgrace to all Egyptians
Mental Orgasm: imagining @gelhaddad and his gang in jail … Oops, multiple mental orgasms baby!
Dear world, @gelhaddad is only representing a group of delusional terrorist lunatics that do not in any way represent #Egypt.
7. As one of the few public and vocal Morsi defenders, El-Haddad continues to elicit passionate posts and he hasn’t shied away from making Morsi’s case for legitimacy.
In case anyone forgot, #Mubarak’s regime rigged every elect. This #Prez won fair & square. #Legitimacy is his as only rep of ppl of #Egypt
For those who forgot, we suffered the Military oversight for 2 yrs in transitional period, the worst bloodiest part of the transition.
This is a military coup, those who accept it r given sweets/flags by military Helis. Those who stand against it r shot by uniform police.
11. He was also criticized for saying he took part in the major protest on January 25.
The only plan that any ppl hv in face of an attempted coup is to stand in front of the tanks. Just like we did in #Jan25 Rev.
The Big Pharaoh
@gelhaddad @acarvin LOL. You were not even there on Jan25. MB leaders refused to endorse Jan25.
Ù…Ù„Ø¹ÙˆÙ† ÙƒÙ„ baØ§bcØ± bfdaÙ†
liar “@gelhaddad The only plan that any ppl hv in face of an attempted coup is to stand in front of the tanks.Just like we did in #Jan25 Rev
14. Meanwhile, Morsi and the military appear to be on a collision course.
15. Egypt’s president rejected an ultimatum that would see the military toss out the controversial constitution and legislature unless he addresses the demands of the protest.
16. “If the price of preserving legitimacy is my blood, I am prepared to pay for it,” Morsi said in his televised address.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 73 people, officials say. 150 people are still missing.
- Turkish forces have launched an offensive to help Syrian rebels take the border town of Jarabulus from ISIS and keep it out of Kurdish hands.
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York." He isn't.