1. The Patriots tight end was recently questioned at length by police about the murder of Odin Lloyd, who was dating the sister of Hernandez’s girlfriend.
Sports Illustrated reported that what initially connected Hernandez to the case was a rented Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island plates that police had been searching for.
4. Since news of the investigation broke, Hernandez has been named in two other previously unknown incidents. Alexander S. Bradley, a 30-year-old Connecticut native, says Hernandez shot him in the face outside Tootsie’s, a strip club in Miami.
Investigators had initially deemed the case inactive because Bradley said he didn’t want to talk anymore because he was in pain and then was uncooperative in the hospital.
5. Bradley, who lost his right eye and has undergone multiple surgeries to reconstruct the area of his face around the eye, is suing Hernandez, USA Today reports:
Last week, attorneys for Bradley filed a lawsuit in a South Florida district court alleging it was Hernandez who aimed and fired a gun at Bradley while they were in a vehicle traveling from Miami toward Palm Beach, after a night of partying at strip clubs on about Feb. 13. Bradley was found alone in an alley behind a John Deere shop, bleeding from his head and right hand, at 6:47 a.m. Feb. 13. Riviera Beach is about an hour north of Miami.
6. Peter Wilson, of WBZ in Boston, reports that Hernandez is named in yet another police report.
BREAKING: Aaron Hernandez named in Providence police report regarding nightclub disturbance in May. Gun (not his) recovered at scene. #wbz
Police say Aaron Hernandez involved in incident outside of Karma Nightclub on June 6. Police releasing little information about it.
8. Hernandez may be arrested today, according to Boston.com.
Hearing via law enforcement source that Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the North Attleborough murder
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭