1. Someone is changing the N train to the Ñ train in the New York City subway.
9. Here’s a video they posted for the campaign in 2011.
Z Street Art
@RealAdrianC Glad you’re enjoying our first project - Ã‘.
http://t.co/W0ZXfwPhQb#streetart #nyc #z
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.