1. Geraldo Rivera the Fox News personality whose career has featured its fair share of controversial statements, took to “Fox and Friends” Friday morning for a little bit of insight. Namely, that the six female jurors would have killed Trayvon Martin too.
2. Besides feeling confident enough to make a serious assumption that the six jurors, five of whom are mothers themselves, would have shot and killed Martin, Rivera also says the victim was 6’2” tall when he was 5’11”.
The photo is from the closing arguments made Thursday by the prosecution and Friday by the defense, after which jurors will deliberate to come to their final verdict.
3. This was not the first time Rivera made puzzling comments about the Trayvon Martin shooting.
“I am urging the parents of black and Latino youngsters, particularly, to not let their children go out wearing hoodies,” Rivera said. “I think the hoodie is as much responsible for Trayvon Martin’s death as George Zimmerman was.”
- The Pentagon is investigating Trump's former national security adviser over payments he received from Russia-linked groups.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging incident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar issues.
- John McCain and Trump were supposed to be sworn enemies. But now the president may hire some of his former aides 🤗
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥