4. Coors did research on Latino preferences and found that they were partial to flavored drinks.
And when Nielsen data showed that Latino males ages 21-27 drink 20% more than general market beer drinkers, true opportunity was born.
6. So what’s Summer Brew like and how does it taste? Latinos may be happy to know it smells like a mix of 7-up, wet corn and cardboard, according to Beer Geek Nation, which reviews beers and has 22,000 subscribers on YouTube.
7. “It’s not terrible,” the reviewer says. “It’s actually better than I thought it was going to be. It actually tastes a lot like Sprite or 7-up.”
“It’s fine I guess,” he concluded.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival has turned into a total shitshow. "I think the festival took on a life of its own," the event's co-founder said 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯