4. Coors did research on Latino preferences and found that they were partial to flavored drinks.
And when Nielsen data showed that Latino males ages 21-27 drink 20% more than general market beer drinkers, true opportunity was born.
6. So what’s Summer Brew like and how does it taste? Latinos may be happy to know it smells like a mix of 7-up, wet corn and cardboard, according to Beer Geek Nation, which reviews beers and has 22,000 subscribers on YouTube.
7. “It’s not terrible,” the reviewer says. “It’s actually better than I thought it was going to be. It actually tastes a lot like Sprite or 7-up.”
“It’s fine I guess,” he concluded.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Trying to catch 'em all on Pokémon Go? This guy pretty much already beat you to it 🐣 🏃