1. The winter was long and horrible but everyone made up for that by being in relationships, clearly. But now? The birds are chirping, body parts are being waxed and shaved, and cuffing season is over.
8. Some told women to do it.
9. Others blamed guys for making it happen.
13. Some had questions about the exact date.
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴