1. Two storms, Ingrid and Manuel, converged on Mexico from the Gulf and the Pacific, triggering flash floods.
4. People waited to receive food rations in the flooded Mexican beach resort of Acapulco.
8. Some stole supplies from supermarkets.
11. More than 2,000 tourists were airlifted by the army.
15. This man was rescued from dangerous flood waters.
16. Some looked for food in the water.
17. People clamored to receive clean water.
18. While the official number is 80 people dead, that number is expected to rise with dozens missing.
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸