1. Two storms, Ingrid and Manuel, converged on Mexico from the Gulf and the Pacific, triggering flash floods.
4. People waited to receive food rations in the flooded Mexican beach resort of Acapulco.
8. Some stole supplies from supermarkets.
11. More than 2,000 tourists were airlifted by the army.
15. This man was rescued from dangerous flood waters.
16. Some looked for food in the water.
17. People clamored to receive clean water.
18. While the official number is 80 people dead, that number is expected to rise with dozens missing.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.