2. The shirts are a part of the “Visual” line of clothing currently being sold at PacSun. Cox complained to the store manager who reported it to her district manager.
Cox also expressed her outrage to the mall manager, who said that she was not alone in her complaints. Cox has met with the city attorney, but the process of deciding whether or not the store is breaking any laws could take weeks.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻